[Vtigercrm-developers] Webforms Module [part-solved]

isimpkins at prt.co.za isimpkins at prt.co.za
Wed Sep 5 09:42:45 PDT 2012

Hi all,

In the file /modules/modules/Webforms/WebformsEditView.php

at lin +- 32, I extended the array which innitially only contained
'Leads' to include the following:

$category = getParentTab();
$targetModules =
array('Leads','Contacts','Campaigns','Jobcards4','Products','HelpDesk');

This will automatically retrieve the correct fields for the module and
do what is needed.

As you can see, I have also included one of my own test modules
'Jobcards4' and they all seem to work.
Have not done exhaustive testing but the fields are displayed as with
leads and the forms work.

It seems that their was a nice bit of brainstorming behind the
conceptual design here, it is linearly extendable. NICE work team!

To change the code produced by the webform generator you can edit:

/Smarty/templates/modules/Webforms/HTMLView.tpl

Managing this file, you can go into mass production, producing
beautiful and personalised webforms.

Maybe this helps somewhere.

Cheers,

Ivar