[Vtigercrm-developers] Ideas for Changing PO Status after print PDF

Ninoska Acosta ninoska.acosta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:31:12 PDT 2012

Using Adam's sugestion and a recommendation from crmevolutivo's forum i
replace the code in the print link as follow

CODE: SELECT ALL<https://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?f=129&t=55437&p=170346#>
window.open('index.php?module={$MODULE}&action={$export_pdf_action}&record={$ID}&return_module={$MODULE}&return_action=index&parenttab=Inventory','_blank');
window.focus(); document.DetailView.action.value='DetailView';
document.DetailView.submit();" class="webMnu" >{$APP.LBL_EXPORT_TO_PDF}</a>
I share with you maybe can help someone else

Regards