[Vtigercrm-developers] vtlib 5.4 entity module creation

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Mon Oct 29 19:49:44 PDT 2012

I have now gotten a bit further and have found the actual issue is that
my list_query generated for list view does not use the key of
twtmortgageid for its joins:

http://pastebin.com/bv5V92Mz

error on list view:
> Query Failed:SELECT count(*) AS count FROM vtiger_twtmortgage INNER
> JOIN vtiger_crmentity ON vtiger_twtmortgage. = vtiger_crmentity.crmid
> WHERE vtiger_crmentity.deleted=0 AND vtiger_twtmortgage. > 0::ADODB
> error Query Failed:SELECT count(*) AS count FROM vtiger_twtmortgage
> INNER JOIN vtiger_crmentity ON vtiger_twtmortgage. =
> vtiger_crmentity.crmid WHERE vtiger_crmentity.deleted=0 AND
> vtiger_twtmortgage. > 0::->You have an error in your SQL syntax; check
> the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
> syntax to use near '= vtiger_crmentity.crmid WHERE
> vtiger_crmentity.deleted=0 AND vtiger_twtmortgage' at line 1

error on save (I presume same issue is causing it to not use that column
for the saving portion):
> Query Failed:insert into vtiger_twtmortgage(,mortgagename,related_to)
> values(?,?,?)::ADODB error Query Failed:insert into
> vtiger_twtmortgage(,mortgagename,related_to) values(?,?,?)::->You have
> an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your
> MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
> 'mortgagename,related_to) values(233,'test1','23')' at line 1

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ