[Vtigercrm-developers] Ideas for Changing PO Status after print PDF

Ninoska Acosta ninoska.acosta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 19:24:57 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I have been looking into the forum and I haven't found any post related to
this matter.

As it's express in the subject, I've been asked for change the purchase
order status to PRINTED after a user print the order.
The easy way is to add and update sentence on the CreatePDF.php after the
line

*$controller->Output('PurchaseOrder_'.$purchaseorder_no.'.pdf', 'D');*

But, the users can't see the new status for the Current Purchaseorder until
they lookup again for the record. Is there any event i can trigger to
perform a reload record??

What do you recommend for achieving this?

I really appreciate any sugestions, I also wrote this message as a post on
vtiger forums.

Thanks in advance