[Vtigercrm-developers] referential integrity of picklists

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Mon Oct 22 14:42:25 PDT 2012

Migrating to 5.4.0, I deleted some rows from vtiger_picklist to
satisfy vtws_isRoleBasedPicklist() -- the uitype is no longer the
authority on what type of picklist it is.  When I did that, it
orphaned some rows in vtiger_role2picklist, so I rolled back, added
the following referential integrity, then deleted them again.  Looking
good!

ALTER TABLE vtiger_role2picklist
ADD FOREIGN KEY (picklistid) REFERENCES vtiger_picklist (picklistid)
ON DELETE CASCADE;