[Vtigercrm-developers] which jquery version will vtiger 6.0.0 use?

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Mon Oct 22 12:30:01 PDT 2012

So we bit the bullet and are currently working on a 5.2.1 to 5.4.0
migration right now.  One thing that I notice is that the
com_vtiger_workflow module uses jquery 1.2.6, while Smarty templates
use jquery 1.6.2.  Bootstrap requires jquery 1.7.2, so I must assume
the forthcoming vtiger 6.0.0 will use that version or higher.  Which
version of jquery can I expect to see used in vtiger 6.0.0 and where
will the file be located?  Alternately, someone could give me
read-only subversion access to the development branch and I could just
look for myself!  :-D