[Vtigercrm-developers] Trouble with Timecontrol & Report

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Mon Oct 22 00:53:56 PDT 2012

Hi Matteo,

I'd say it is better to open a ticket in the forge project for this as
it is a specific problem of an extension more than comments on the
vtiger CRM application itself.

In any case I can already say that I haven't had any notice of this up
to know and a lot of people are using it so it is a bit strange. I would
suggest you try to reproduce in the online demo at vtiger-spain.com and
send me an email once you have so I can look into it.

Joe
TSolucio

On 22/10/12 09:39, Matteo Baranzoni wrote:
> Hy,
> I see that the filters do not work with Timecontrol!
>
> --
> Matteo Baranzoni - Greenbit WEB
>
> *:: Avvertenze Legali ::*
> Questa email, e ogni eventuale allegato, è a uso esclusivo della
> Persona o della Società/Ente a cui è indirizzato e potrebbe contenere
> informazioni riservate. Se avete ricevuto questa email per errore, ci
> scusiamo per l'accaduto e Vi preghiamo cortesemente di darcene
> sollecita comunicazione e a cancellare l'email e ogni eventuale
> allegato. Vi ricordiamo che l'utilizzo, la conservazione, la
> distribuzione e/o la diffusione dei dati ricevuti per errore
> costituiscono violazioni alle disposizioni del D.Lgs. 196/03 (Codice
> della Privacy).
> This e-mail, and any attachment, is for the intended recipient only
> and is confidential. If this e-mail has been misdirected, please let
> the sender know and delete it with any attachment, thanks. Any
> disclosure, copying, distribution is prohibited

Un saludo
Joe
TSolucio