[Vtigercrm-developers] ancient class.phpmailer.php

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Mon Oct 15 22:55:04 PDT 2012

Adam,

Mail notification trigger and dispatch is spread across in the codebase,
there was a design discussion to simplify this first before consuming the
vtlib/Vtiger/Mailer.php. A reason of not biting it soon.

vtlib/Vtiger/Mailer.php - is being used by serveral utlitly tools we use on
day-to-day basis for support.
I'm sure there would be much better and smarter implementation of the same.
Watching for the same.

Regards,
Prasad