[Vtigercrm-developers] HTML 4.01 Transitional (Prasad)

Ramya Banglore ramya.banglore at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 00:36:16 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ramya Banglore <ramya.banglore at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] HTML 4.01 Transitional (Prasad)
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Hi,

I want write a script for export a new Module & Import New Module

The below script is for export Module

<?php

ini_set('display_errors', true);
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED);
require_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Package.php');
require_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Module.php');
require_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Language.php');
require_once('vtlib/Vtiger/LanguageExport.php');

$package=new VTiger_Package();
$package->export(Vtiger_Module::getInstance('Payslip'),'test/vtlib','Payslip-Export.zip',true);
?>

when iam excecuting

i will get the below error

* Fatal error: Class 'Vtiger_Package' not found in
C:\wamp\www\vtigercrm530\vtlib\Vtiger\LanguageExport.php on line 16*
*
*
*
*
and when iam trying to export a module same error iam getting

can anybody find out this