[Vtigercrm-developers] HTML 4.01 Transitional (Prasad)

Jorge Hoya jorge at jorgehoya.es
Sat Oct 6 05:40:04 PDT 2012

Hi Prasad,

In your new UI redesing for vtiger 6, ¿are you using any font-end framework?
HTML5 Boliertemplate, Zrub Foundation, any other?

HTML5 Boliertemplate: http://html5boilerplate.com/
Zrub Foundation: http://foundation.zurb.com/

Regards.

Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:34:49 +0530
From: Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com>
Subject: Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] HTML 4.01 Transitional
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

About XHTML I'm not sure if its good idea to enforce, beacuse some
integration module might geneate and inject html that would not comply with
XHTML.

We will be using <!DOCTYPE html> and bootstrap on vtiger 6.

Regards,
Prasad