[Vtigercrm-developers] Problems in new user registration

Rodrigo Souza rodrigo at hostplan.com.br
Wed Oct 3 10:09:14 PDT 2012

Good afternoon everyone,

First I apologize for my English, I am Brazilian and I am using the google
translator. :)

Now for the problem, I'm with Vtiger 5.2.1 installed on a machine running
Ubuntu Linux yet typically, is now experiencing a problem when creating new
users. In user creation screen, when I select the button to save the screen
goes blank until the user saves, creates files in the folder but when
user_privileges having to log into the system that user error occurs: {HTTP
Error 500 (Internal Server Error ): An unexpected condition has occurred
while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

After trying to create the user, I can also recalculate the permissions by
vtiger.

I checked the access permissions and folders are all like 777.

Anyone have an idea of what the problem is? did not want to reinstall it
has many customizations made ​​to the code of the system, so I have not put
the latest version ...

Already I appreciate your attention.

Atte,
*Rodrigo Souza de Oliveira*
*Consultor de TI
*Hostplan Informática Ltda
Telefones: (21) 9217-7909 e/ou (21) 8153-5287
website: www.hostplan.com.br
e-mail/msn: rodrigo at hostplan.com.br