[Vtigercrm-developers] database booleans

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu May 31 21:29:23 PDT 2012

Adam,

We plan to take up data-type consistency while we pickup schema
architecture improvement.
As this inconsistency has crept in while the product was too early...
fixing them would take sometime.

Please update (http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7429) when
you come across others.

Thanks for your efforts!!