[Vtigercrm-developers] Calendar user colours

Mani Kumar mani.k at vtiger.com
Wed May 23 22:20:25 PDT 2012

Hi Alen,

Updated is the proposed model of the calendar in vtiger 6 on vtiger wiki.
It does represent different Users in different colors which was in our plan
for vtiger 6.

In this model the User is able to view his calendar events as well as other
shared calendar events in a single view.

But the the User will not be able to view other User's ToDos which is
located at the top.

Please have a look at the model
here<https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Vtiger_6_Calendar_Week_view>and
if you have any clarifications feel free to contact me.

Mani,
vtiger Team