[Vtigercrm-developers] class.phpmailer.php & class.smtp.php

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon May 21 08:57:12 PDT 2012

On 21/05/12 16:29, Joe Bordes wrote:
> We are having problems with this also.
> Although it doesn't answer your questions this thread seems to be
> helping on our installs:
> http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=53251

Joe - I could kiss you. :-)

Thanks I would never have found that because the error I was seeing was
the From Address.

Setting it to the noreply at thehost'sdomain is a *really* bad idea... I
had no idea where that was coming from and was about to start
wiresharking the Internet ;-)

Anyway - the tweak in that forum post seems to have resolved the problem.

Thanks again.