[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6 proposed UI

Rodrigo Souza rodrigo at hostplan.com.br
Thu May 10 07:55:18 PDT 2012

Apparently vtiger 6 will be a general revolution! I was very excited
and looking
forward to the release.

Is expected to launch?

Note: Sorry if my English is bad, but the fault of the google translator! :)

Atte,
*Rodrigo Souza de Oliveira*
*Consultor de TI
*Hostplan Informática Ltda
Telefones: (21) 9217-7909 e/ou (21) 8153-5287
website: www.hostplan.com.br
e-mail/msn: rodrigo at hostplan.com.br