[Vtigercrm-developers] Outlook Plugin

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon May 7 11:25:49 PDT 2012

On 07/05/12 05:57, Vikas Jain wrote:
> Alan,
>
> We will change the links and point it to 2.2 in the wiki pages, thanks
> for pointing them.
>
> If the user changes his date format then the synchronization for
> calendar was failing.
> This critical bug was fixed with 5.4 version, so i would recommend to
> use it with the latest one.

Thanks,

I was also wondering of the installation problem with missing/wrong
windows dlls had been addressed? See the thread "outlook-2.1 plugin
install woes" from January this year for more details.

That is the whole point of release notes really; so I don't need to ask ;-)

Thanks

Alan

--
Libertus Solutions