[Vtigercrm-developers] [Test 1] 6M records in Vtiger 5.3 [PL]

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Sun May 6 08:59:57 PDT 2012

On 06/05/12 15:56, Pabiszczak, Błażej wrote:
> Hi
>
> sorry for my english
>
> we had to do some tests for one of our clients. Unfortunately, the
> article and video is in Polish. Below I send a direct link to the video:
> "http://youtu.be/FgiJMjlBBRU".
>
> Are you interested in information about such tests?

I am :-)

We are starting a deployment for a customer that has >200,000 contacts
plus accounts and other data.

Your video and the web page (via google translate) are very encouraging.

If you could share any of the optimisations you did to the server set up
that would also be useful information. But just seeing the video is
helpful, that is quick enough.

Thanks

Alan

--