[Vtigercrm-developers] trac ticket updates 5/1

Asha asha at vtiger.com
Thu May 3 23:31:42 PDT 2012

Hi Adam,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Our IT team is looking into the issue and hoping to get it resolved sooner.

We understand the importance of notification on the tickets reported or
assigned to us.

Let us know if anyone on the developers list has experience with trac
configuration and has achieved these kind of notifications successfully.

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:50 PM, Adam Heinz <amh at metricwise.net> wrote:

> Asha, Prasad:
>
> I was going back through all the tickets I have interest in, making
> sure to add my username to the cc: list when I noticed that my patch
> for #7262 was used in vtiger 5.4.0 -- woot!  That said, I didn't get
> an email to that effect, even though I am the bug reporter.  I double
> checked my settings and sure enough, there was no email associated
> with my Trac user -- so everyone with a Trac account should make sure
> they have that value populated.
>
> Now that I know that it is possible to get patches accepted, would it
> be possible to get #7342 in for 6.0?  It's a correctness-preserving
> patch -- it doesn't change any logic, but it does encapsulate all user
> privileges access in a single file, which is a prerequisite for any
> subsequent refactoring.  That code passed our own testing over a month
> ago and has been in production since April 6th.
>
> Alan:
>
> Just in case you didn't get email notification from Trac, my co-worker
> Bryan knocked out a patch for #6854.  It's currently going through
> testing here.

Asha
vtiger Team

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/vtigercrm> *I*