[Vtigercrm-developers] trac ticket updates 5/1

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Tue May 1 11:20:07 PDT 2012

Asha, Prasad:

I was going back through all the tickets I have interest in, making
sure to add my username to the cc: list when I noticed that my patch
for #7262 was used in vtiger 5.4.0 -- woot!  That said, I didn't get
an email to that effect, even though I am the bug reporter.  I double
checked my settings and sure enough, there was no email associated
with my Trac user -- so everyone with a Trac account should make sure
they have that value populated.

Now that I know that it is possible to get patches accepted, would it
be possible to get #7342 in for 6.0?  It's a correctness-preserving
patch -- it doesn't change any logic, but it does encapsulate all user
privileges access in a single file, which is a prerequisite for any
subsequent refactoring.  That code passed our own testing over a month
ago and has been in production since April 6th.

Alan:

Just in case you didn't get email notification from Trac, my co-worker
Bryan knocked out a patch for #6854.  It's currently going through
testing here.