[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflow: Set field values - assign to group fails.

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Fri Jul 27 06:50:20 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 5:53 AM, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Further investigation shows that the workflow is setting the smownerid
> to "4" which is the ID of the Support Group.
>
> But the ticket shows that it has been assigned to the user with id=4 not
> a group.

This sounds familiar to me.  I have some recollection that during our
5.0.4 to 5.2.1 migration, group ids were reassigned so as not to
overlaps user ids, so that they could coexist in the same integer
fields without the need to look at a second column to determine which
type of id it was.  To me it sounds like that reassignment failed or
didn't happen.  I don't think it should be possible to have a user and
group with the same id.