[Vtigercrm-developers] Error : ACCESS_DENIED, Permission to perform the operation is denied for query

ram prasad ramtrg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 03:21:13 PDT 2012

Hi
     I am using WSClient library for webservice access in my Javascript
client.I  Logged in properly. When i try to do doQuery(query,callback)
method, error returns as "ACCESS_DENIED, Permission to perform the
operation is denied for query".

*My Javascript code:*

var query="SELECT id FROM vtiger_ws_entity WHERE name = 'Accounts' ";
> client.doQuery(query,postExecAccQuery);
> function postExecAccQuery(result, args) {
> console.log("query result-->"+result);
> if(result) {
> var columns = client.getResultColumns(result);
> alert('COLUMNS: ' + client.toJSONString(columns));
> alert(client.toJSONString(result));
> }
> }

Result : "ACCESS_DENIED, Permission to perform the operation is denied for
query".

Also I tried this query for getting "Account" module id from database.I
want to do ModuleID+"x"+AccountID. Is it any simple method to this from
javascript?

--
BY

R.RAMPRASAD