[Vtigercrm-developers] Javascript help

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 04:33:35 PDT 2012

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right way to go about this or not but I want to
always close the Description and Terms & Condition boxes in Quotes,
Sales Orders and Invoices.

We are using the T&C and Desc4you extensions from the PDFMaker guys, and
the user doesn't really need to have 2 lots of Description and T&C Boxes
on show...

So I was thinking I should write a little javascript function to run
onload that checks if we are one of the relevant modules then close the
boxes.

I was hoping to just use css and display:none but there doesn't appear
to be any class or id on the page to let me know what module I am on.

So, my (hopefully simple) question:

how in javascript can I get the current module name?

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk