[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6 proposed UI

Bryan Coleman bpc at metricwise.net
Thu Jul 12 05:38:49 PDT 2012

Bootstrap's responsive design is based upon the viewport setting for
the page.  It does not detect html5 features, nor even what the actual
display size (only the window size) is for the viewing device.  With
modernizr you can do things along the lines of:

Modernizr.hasEvent('gesturestart', jQuery('document'));

which would return true if the browser has gestures implemented.

A full list of detectable features are here:
http://modernizr.com/docs/#features-css

-Bryan