[Vtigercrm-developers] vtlib read only UI Type for list view?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 07:24:35 PDT 2012

On a related note to the HelpDesk discussion I'm trying to add a
read-only field to the Helpdesk module which displays the ticketid
(crmentity id) value both in detail and list view.

(This is really so I can use it in the Workflow Task for injecting into
emails and getting picked up by a Mailscanner Regex, but it would make a
useful column for a custom list view too).

I've tried a few different choices, UI Types 1, 3 & 4, readonly 1 or 0,
presence 0 or 2 and display types 1 & 2 but I can't quite get it right.

I can have the field read only in Display View, but not visible in the
List View (although you can select it when creating a custom filter).
But can never seem to get the field visible in a list view...

Anyone else done anything similar with success?

Cheers