[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6 proposed UI

Vikas Jain vikas at vtiger.com
Sun Jul 1 23:30:53 PDT 2012

Bryan,

In vtiger6, the default theme bootstrap library will be one of the base
libraries and will be present in all the pages.

To include in vtiger 5.1.x and greater you can use vtlib library to add
them without touching any core files.
Vtiger_Link::addLink API with type HEADERSCRIPT should work for you.

Regards
Vikas
Vtiger Team