[Vtigercrm-developers] Filter View Layout change. 521 -> 530 (SOLVED)

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 12:05:31 PST 2012

On 05/01/12 19:33, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
> On 05/01/12 18:49, Joe Bordes wrote:
>> Check the value of the $listview_max_textlength variable in config.inc.php

> But at least I now have a var I can search on to see why they are
> working differently.

Just for completeness sake there was, what looks like a bugfix,
introduced in 530 in include/utils/ListViewUtils.php around line 4279 in
function textlength_check($field_val)

the line

if(mb_strlen($default_charset) > $listview_max_textlength) {

has been changed to:

if(mb_strlen($temp_val) > $listview_max_textlength) {

which I suspect is correct looking at the rest of the function. BUt it
has had the effect of restricting the char length so I have
re-introduced the bug for now.

Thanks

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk