[Vtigercrm-developers] Calender Event Reminder

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:37:51 PST 2012

On 05/01/12 17:02, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
> On 05/01/12 15:53, Joe Bordes wrote:
>> This is in modules/Calendar/addEventUI.php
>
> That's what I thought. But it doesn't seem to have any effect. I have
> removed the template_c cache files too but it doesn't seem to have any
> effect on what is being rendered to the browser at all.

Ah I see now... That change affected the "event popup" that you get if
you add an event from in the Calendar View. It doesn't affect the Edit
View when you are, for example, using the Action link on a Contact.

I had to also make the similar changes to the file
Smarty/templates/ActivityEditView.tpl

But that now seems to be working.

Thanks Joe.

Alan