[Vtigercrm-developers] forge.vtiger.com - vtmodcreator install?

Szabesz szabeszg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 13:17:49 PDT 2012

Hi,

All right, thank you anyway. Since I have already been successful with using Vtlib to create custom modules with relationships, it is not vital for me to install this module creator I just wanted to test it to see if I can learn something new regarding module creation.

I will try the forum too. We'll see if there is anyone who can help me out.

Thank you again!
Szabesz