[Vtigercrm-developers] forge.vtiger.com - vtmodcreator install?

Szabesz szabeszg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 10:52:16 PDT 2012

Hi,

Can anyone please help me a bit by explaining how to install this on v5.4?
http://forge.vtiger.com/projects/vtmodcreator/

The readme.txt is a bit rudimentary for me, since I'm a begnner:

"Setup database credentials details in config.php
>From the command line execute the script install.now
php -f install.now
Make sure to enable writeable access to the following folders
* temp
* Smarty/templates_c"

- Form which directory should I run install.now?
- Where is it going to be installed?
- What database is it talking about?
- What config.php is it talking about?
- Where are those "following folders" requiring write access?

I hope it can be explained a bit better in a few words.

thank you in advance
Szabesz