[Vtigercrm-developers] vtlib setEntityIdentifier on a picklist?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 03:37:50 PDT 2012

On 24/08/12 09:27, Alan Lord wrote:

> Sorry I should be more clear. In my module's ListView, the picklist
> column works as I want. It is when my module's data is shown in a
> relatedListView, e.g. on a Contact record that the column is not active...

I couldn't find a reason for this but if I chose a column for for my
vtlib module's EntityIdentifier that is a UI type 15 (picklist) then the
relatedListView display of records does not work properly (no hyperlink
to orginal record).

If I change it to a non picklist UI type then it works (I get the
hyperlink).

The ListView does work OK when it is a UI type 15 field. It is the
relatedListView which does not. This is quite a PITA for this specific
project...

http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7500