[Vtigercrm-developers] expressing my worries about not being able to see new vtiger code

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Fri Aug 24 00:42:41 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am getting a little nervous about version 6. It seems that a lot of
things are changing and we can't see any of it. Usually I gradually
update the changes from the svn and see what is changing, trying to keep
pace with the logic of the new code and it's impact on functionality and
upgrades while also gradually translating the new strings as they come
along. With this approach a little bit of effort every few days makes it
easy to keep up.

The way things seem to be going now, I am afraid that "all of a sudden"
I will have a few days of intensive translating and weeks of learning
all together, which is a luxury many of us can't afford.

This has been coming to my mind lately and I thought I would express the
feeling here in case there is something that can be done about it,
specially the translating as learning is a constant day to day task anyway.

I wish everybody a wonderful weekend

Regards
Joe
TSolucio