[Vtigercrm-developers] maybe not stricktly a programming issue

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 04:33:00 PDT 2012

On 20/08/12 11:12, Bobo Wieland wrote:
> The number of entries displayed in a module. So instead of showing 50
> Accounts having the option to show all (approx 3000) at the same time. I
> guess what they want to do is to select all and choose mass edit or
> delete (maybe not for accounts though ;) )

You can change the number of items in a list view in the config.inc.php
or in the Configuration Editor in CRM Settings ( Max. entries per page
in listview )

But showing several thousand would be very slow and not very practical
IMHO.

In 5.4.0 if you select all entries on the first page in a list view you
will see a link appear in the middle of the page asking if you want to
select *all* records (meaning all three thousand in your case).

I'm really not sure why you would want to display more than 50 or so
entries on one page.

Alan

--
Libertus Solutions