[Vtigercrm-developers] Deleting documents

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Mon Aug 20 04:08:40 PDT 2012

Hi Richard,

You are correct, the document is not eliminated on disk.
I vaguely remember having done something like this before, I think it
was the reverse, we ran through the directories copying only the
non-deleted documents to another location. I guess I could un-dig that
code and change the logic easily.

Contact me if you are interested.

On 20/08/12 11:17, Richard Hills - TechnologyWise wrote:
> I just wanted to check if it is true that vtiger does not actually
> delete files from a server when the document they were uploaded for is
> deleted?
>
> If this is indeed the case, I will need to make a script which deletes
> all unrelated documents, so if anyone already has such a thing please do
> send me some information.
>
> Thank you

Un saludo
Joe