[Vtigercrm-developers] Solution to a call center, customer of customer

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 00:43:42 PDT 2012

On 14/08/12 04:53, Juan Pablo Botero wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I think this question was posted before.
>
> Now, i'm implementing Vtiger to a small call center, so, it's dynamics
> is that, is necessary to manage the customers of customer, so, the call
> center sell many things and the customer give it a list with potential
> buyers that the team will buy.

Not sure if this will help or not but recently I created a new module
"Companies" for a customer where they had 4 different businesses.

Once you have the Company module you can then create relationships
between that and whatever other modules on the system you need, e.g.
Contacts, Accounts, Products etc...

HTH

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk