[Vtigercrm-developers] Is it possible to add and receive sales order products through webservices?

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Thu Aug 9 08:40:27 PDT 2012

Hy,

I have implemented such an hack into vtiger 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 and Yes: It
was very hard to detect, that all products are removed, if i doesn't
check and test this before release. ;)
I think, i had wrote about this topic in my blog stefanwarnat.de but
couldn't find the post.

I will publish the way tomorrow on vtiger.stefanwarnat.de. It is only a
little hack into the source and shouldn't be a big problem.

bye,
Stefan

Am 09.08.2012 15:58, schrieb Adam Heinz:
> On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 1:16 AM, ram prasad<ramtrg at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I am creating Sales Order using Web service using vtwsclib-1.4(Java script).
>> I am able to Create Sales from my client Application and it stored in
>> vtiger_salesorder   table. But i am not able to pass line items(products)
>> through web service. I have seen products(lineitems) stored in
>> vtiger_inventoryproductrel Table.
>> Is it possible to add and receive sales order products through webservices?
> This is a known problem with Quotes, SalesOrders and Invoices.
>
> https://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=34200
>
> The function that normally does that work is saveInventoryProductDetails.
>
> http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/vtigercrm/branches/5.4.0/include/utils/InventoryUtils.php#L512
>
> It would be a bit of a hack, but you might be able to trick the web
> service into doing what you want if you sent the items as part of the
> request (not the json-encoded entity).  If you go down that road, be
> careful that you don't erase your items the first time you make a
> change to the SalesOrder without changing the items.

Freelancer at Webdevelopment

*Web*: http://www.stefanwarnat.de
*Xing*: https://www.xing.com/profile/Stefan_Warnat2
*Mail*: ich at stefanwarnat.de