[Vtigercrm-developers] Difference between Webservice API and Mobile API

John Crisp john at reetspetit.net
Wed Aug 8 04:16:13 PDT 2012

On 08/08/12 05:42, ram prasad wrote:
> Please any one can help me to solve my doubts...

Hi Ram,

I think the answer is that this is not really the place to be asking
your questions for the following reasons :

> But this document provides information for Vtiger Advanced developers,
not for Beginners.

This list is not really a 'help' forum, and it is not for beginners.

If you have particular problems with specific items in your code then
people here may help, but do not expect them to write it all for you, or
write it for free.

>  Also i am not a Vtiger User, so i dont need Vtiger Mobile
Application. I want to use this Mobile API for my Own Mobile Application.

If this is the case, then you really are on your own.

B. Rgds
John