[Vtigercrm-developers] Mobile API

ram prasad ramtrg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:44:47 PDT 2012

Prasad,

     Thank You..Already I know this document Mobile
API<https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Mobile_API>.
But this document provides information for Vtiger Advanced developers, not
for Beginners.

  In Webservice
<https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Webservices_tutorials>tutorial,
I read initial step to call *http://vtiger_url/webservice.php.Same way what
url i want to call to use this Mobile API. is it documented in this * Mobile
API <https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Mobile_API>  document?

   Also i am not a Vtiger User, so i dont need Vtiger Mobile Application. I
want to use this Mobile API for my Own Mobile Application.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 2:13 AM, Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com> wrote:

> Ram,
>
> Mobile API's are documented here:
> https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Mobile_API
>
> You can use vtiger CRM mobile apps which targeted for mobile devices and
> provides the functionality of synchronization and CRUD.
>
> Find more details at https://www.vtiger.com/crm/mobile-apps/
>
> Regards,
> Prasad
>

> On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 1:38 PM, ram prasad <ramtrg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>     I want to Sync my local Sqlite database(mobile) with Vtiger Server
>> Database. I know, i want to use Webservices for this task.So Now using
>> javascript "vtwsclib-1.4" library and login,other things works fine. I have
>> seen Mobile API <https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Mobile_API#mobile.fetchallalerts>.
>> Which one i want to use Mobile API or normal Werbservices tutorial.
>>
>>        In  Mobile API<https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Mobile_API#mobile.fetchallalerts> simply
>> starts with mobile.fetchrecord. What are the initial steps to use this
>> Mobile API.Please provide any sample Application with mobile API for
>> sync.Please provide any document for Mobile webservices except  Mobile
>> API <https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Mobile_API#mobile.fetchallalerts>
>>  .
>> --
>> BY