[Vtigercrm-developers] Enter bind

Nicolas Larcipretti niclarcipretti at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:48:35 PDT 2011

Joe, I think I know what triggered that. I've commented the "Save" and
"Cancel" buttons from the top of the page some time ago to prevent users
from saving before the page is fully loaded. If you have firebug in you FF,
try to remove those buttons and reproduce the error I've mentioned.

Cheers

Nicolas