[Vtigercrm-developers] Enter bind

Nicolas Larcipretti niclarcipretti at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 10:35:35 PDT 2011

A fresh install wont have the related to fields that I created. I'll give
you the script to create them in your installation:

<?php
require_once 'vtlib/Vtiger/Block.php';

//Can be any block you want
$blockInstance = Vtiger_Block::getInstance(117);

$fieldInstance = new Vtiger_Field();
$fieldInstance->name = 'existentaccount';
$fieldInstance->label = 'Existent Account';
$fieldInstance->table = 'vtiger_leadscf';
$fieldInstance->column = 'existent_account';
$fieldInstance->columntype = 'VARCHAR(255)';
$fieldInstance->uitype = 10;
$fieldInstance->typeofdata = 'V~O';

$blockInstance->addField($fieldInstance);

$fieldInstance->setRelatedModules(Array('Accounts'));

Run this script in your vtiger, access leads->edit view, select an account,
set your cursor in a text field and press enter.

Cheers

Nicolas