[Vtigercrm-developers] Session sharing with external script

Richard Hills - TechnologyWise richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Sep 13 15:38:48 PDT 2011

Although this was true, it did not help as I still need to know where to
look in the database to verify if the session is still active. I have
not looked further into this issue at the moment so will need to do that
in the future, if anyone knows where this information is stored that
would be beneficial to me.

Thanks

richard at tw.co.nz
www.technologywise.co.nz