[Vtigercrm-developers] Relate custom module to troubletickets

Richard Hills - TechnologyWise richard at tw.co.nz
Thu Sep 8 13:30:04 PDT 2011

When I enter a job ticket single view, I want a list of my own custom
modules related information in its own small list under the main ticket
information, by default there are already lists for "Activities",
"Documents", "Ticket History", "Activity History", "Services and
Projects" in this area.

I have since been able to make a dirent sql entry and create this list,
however I was hoping that this could be done via manifest.xml, I am also
unsure how to force the relation on save, do I need to write a custom
function in my modules Save.php which forces the relation?

Thanks

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ