[Vtigercrm-developers] date time field in custom module

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Mon Sep 5 07:31:40 PDT 2011

This module has the end time. In fact it is important for the correct
functionality of the module.
You have to apply the patch to get it working though.
You can see a demo on our site at vtiger-spain.com

This extension is being actively developed and we intend to do so in the
future. We will upgrade it to the next vtiger version and plan to
continue to be here for a while, with this one and most of our other
extensions.

As to more functionality, post on the project's forum what you need and
we will take it into consideration or collaborate with you to get it done.

Glad to have helped :-)

Joe
TSolucio