[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5.3.0 RC is now available

Grey Zer0 greyzero.am at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 01:34:25 PDT 2011

Hi Asha,
In Configuration Editor, when I save configuration show any arroe like this:
*Warning*: preg_match()
[function.preg-match<http://localhost/vtiger53/function.preg-match>]:
Compilation failed: range out of order in character class at offset 13 in *
D:\Server\WWW\vtiger53\modules\ConfigEditor\ConfigFileReader.php* on line *
256*
*
*
*and this
*
*
*
*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
D:\Server\WWW\vtiger53\modules\ConfigEditor\ConfigFileReader.php:256) in *
D:\Server\WWW\vtiger53\modules\ConfigEditor\index.php* on line *106* *
*
*
*
thanks a lot*