[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5.3.0 RC is now available

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Wed Oct 26 12:46:46 PDT 2011

Spanish translation was made available on the forge project yesterday
(as soon as I saw you tagged the release).

BTW, how are we supposed to maintain the translation? I mean I have
released this one on the 5.2.0 forge project. Are you going to change
the name of the project to a more generic, version independent name or
create new projects for this new version?

Joe
TSolucio