[Vtigercrm-developers] Amend Picklist in Calendar Related To

John Crisp john at reetspetit.net
Thu Oct 20 01:48:11 PDT 2011

On 19/10/11 21:58, Asha wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> I am not sure if I got the issue right.
>
> 'Related to' and 'Contacts' (related contacts) are 2 different fields
> when creating an activity. Hope you are aware of  it.

Hi Asha,

thanks for the reply.

Ah, I see what you mean now. Sorry - I guess it's a user/interface issue
- or blindness on my part.

I plain missed seeing the Contact Name box below it ! I was so intent on
looking for Contacts on the drop down list I missed the obvious .....

Now I realised, it is slightly illogical - why have all the other items
on the list and not Contacts ?

Maybe this section could do with a little re design !!!

B. Rgds
John