[Vtigercrm-developers] Error when adding ToDo from SO/Inv/PO

John Crisp john at reetspetit.net
Mon Oct 17 09:23:16 PDT 2011

On 17/10/11 17:52, John Crisp wrote:
> I have had an odd situation that I cannot resolve. I have tested this on
> the demo server and it works but not on my installation. I can only
> assume a mod somewhere has upset things but cannot see what.
>
> When adding a ToDo to a SO/Inv/PO I was getting a stop as follows (it
> worked fine from Accounts or Contacts)

Further to this, I realised I should have said that it was stopping on
ToDos from Accounts and Contacts which were being related to Sales Orders

Any comments appreciated. I will go back and check exactly when it is
failing as I may have got myself in a knot !

However I think the error still stands in the ComonUtils.php file

I have amended it as follows adding an extra 'else' line :

function getParentName($parent_id)
{
	global $adb;
	if ($parent_id == 0)
		return "";
	$sql="select setype from vtiger_crmentity where crmid=?";
	$result=$adb->pquery($sql,array($parent_id));
	//For now i have conditions only for accounts and contacts, if needed
can add more
	if($adb->query_result($result,'setype') == 'Accounts')
		$sql1="select accountname name from vtiger_account where accountid=?";
	else if($adb->query_result($result,'setype') == 'Contacts')
		$sql1="select concat( firstname, ' ', lastname ) name from
vtiger_contactdetails where contactid=?";
	else $sql1="select setype from vtiger_crmentity where crmid=?";
		$result1=$adb->pquery($sql1,array($parent_id));
	$asd=$adb->query_result($result1,'name');
	return $asd;
}

Not sure if this is right but IWFM

B. Rgds