[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird Extension: French translation request

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 04:40:18 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I'd really love to have a French translation for the Thunderbird
extension: http://forge.vtiger.com/projects/vttb3/.

We currently have, German, English, Spanish, Hungarian, Italian,
Portuguese and Russian.

Anyone on the list fancy having a go at doing a French one for the
project? Either reply here on the list or request to join the project on
the forge and I'll help get you started. It isn't that hard and there
are not *that* many strings that need translating either...

Thanks

Al

PS - Of course if anyone else has a language they'd like to see, please
feel free to contribute too ;-)

--
The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com