[Vtigercrm-developers] Converting lead to account

Bobo Wieland bobo at prisjakt.nu
Wed Oct 12 00:49:27 PDT 2011

Hi, first post to this list.

I need to convert lead to an account (codewize of course, not using the
front-end to vTiger). I can't find any good examples or good
documentation of working with vTiger like this. The best information
I've got so far is the vtigerCRM Data Model.

If I need to use an API or SDK or work with the database directly dosn't
much matter at this stage, so any help or pointers in the right
direction is appreciated.

-----

Best regards
Bobo Wieland -  Developer at the Swedish company and price comparison
site Prisjakt - http://www.prisjakt.nu . Work's manily with PHP and MySQL.