[Vtigercrm-developers] Field Formula help

Doug Creviston dcreviston at reality-technology.com
Tue Oct 11 16:04:05 PDT 2011

I need help with Formula expressions for a Custom Field. I created a custom field called markup in price book. The field markup holds the percent markup for all the products associated with that price book. This is how it works say markup is 10% then the list price of
all the products associated with that price book is equal to unit_price*(1+markup/100) how would I do this in vtlib?

Doug Creviston
Software Analyst
Reality Technology Inc.
(303) 757-1107
2444 Washington Street, Denver, CO, 80205