[Vtigercrm-developers] About list history

Nicolas Secreto nico9julio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 08:35:29 PDT 2011

2011/10/6 Joe Bordes <joe at tsolucio.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Find the history here:
> http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/
>
> Just FYI, there are already two extensions that do this on the forge:
> http://forge.vtiger.com/projects/payments4you/
> http://forge.vtiger.com/projects/tsepaccounting/

Thanks Joe, I had not seen these extensions. We thought to develop it
by our own need and release it as a way to contribute to development.
I'm going to take a deep look to both projects and maybe, if we need
that the extensions to do something more, could contribute by making
theese changes available for everyone.

> Joe
> TSolucio
>

> El 06/10/11 22:52, Nicolas Secreto escribió:
>> Hello everybody, I'm from Argentina and with another person we are
>> developing an extension for recording partial payments that we plan to
>> release as free software.
>>
>> I subscribed to the list a couple of days ago and wondered if there is
>> any file or history as gmane. Someone knows?

http://jornadasdelsur.org.ar
Jornadas del Sur